Today, I was nominated for a Real Neat Blogger award byAuroraboros, of the blog Objects, and the Distance Between Them. Thank you; it is a true honor to receive this nomination from you. I thank you also very much for describing my blog so highly.
I have to say that your thoughts and your texts are always extremely interesting and challenging. I am in awe of your poetry. I strongly recommend my readers to visit your blog and I am sure that once they do it, they will be hooked.
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers
- Ask them 7 questions
- Do you have a writing process, and if so, what is it? I don’t have any process or writing plan. I just write what comes out of my heart and do some serious editing afterward.
- How would you best describe your thoughts and the way you process what you experience? I believe my thoughts translate reality and truth or can be provocative as well. I try to process my experiences as if I were another person looking at the situation in order to gain as much objectivity as possible.
- If you were able to capture a single memory or piece of yourself in a piece of writing, so that the reader was able to relate perfectly and understand, what would you capture and what form would the writing take? It would be a prose as I don’t have the talent to express my thoughts or feeling in any other form.
- How has your approach to and vision of your blog changed since you first started it? Actually, I don’t think it has changed at all.
- What do you hope to achieve through your writing? I would hope that my writing helps both the people suffering from a disorder and people who want to learn about our illness. I would like to help the person suffering that they are others out there feeling the same or similar and for the other people to help them understand what an ill person goes through with these awful mental illness
- What is one goal or vision that you are working towards, what is currently impeding your obtaining it, and what are you doing to overcome the impediment? My immediate goal is to get a job or anything that can generate a steady income and what is in the way is my age and the job market which is saturated due to the poor economic conditions.
- What is one of your most memorable/favorite pieces of writing and why? If possible, please provide a link! It would have to be my first post as it was the first time in my life that I have published anything that I wrote. I was petrified to see the reaction that I would get. It all turned out to be fine. Introduction And Purpose Of This Blog
My Nominees are:
- If you only had one book that you could take with you, which one would that be?
- What are the positive aspects of blogging according to you?
- Do you find writing therapeutic?
- Do you believe writing is the best vector to translate your thoughts?
- What do you enjoy reading the most?
- What do you wish the most to accomplish with your blog?
- Besides writing, what is/are your other(s) passion(s)?