I hope that all is well and may the Sun be shinning within your hearts.
Anita from, Discovering Your Happiness, has kindly nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. I am very thankful and appreciate Anita’s nomination. Anita is one of my first faithful followers who I have the highest respect for. Her posts are always pertinent and meaningful. It has only been a little over two months that I started blogging. She has been motivating me through our exchanges over miscellaneous subjects. I was and am very flattered and honored that she took the time to engage with me, a newcomer. And for this, I will always be grateful.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions asked.
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
- Do you have any holidays plans for 2018?
Unfortunately, we will not go on holidays this year due to financial.
- Where is one place in the world you would love to visit?
I would love to visit Japan.
- Tropical getaway OR Village getaway?
- Do you celebrate Easter? If so, how do you celebrate?
We do celebrate Easter with a big Sunday feast where friends and family are welcome.
- What is your favorite color?
Orange without a doubt.
- What is a long-term goal you are heading towards?
My long-term goal is to make an impact and improve the status of mentally ill people. I intend to create an NGO in Geneva via a non-profit foundation and establish a plan of action in order for us to be represented as being part of society from a legal standpoint. I am aging now, and I vowed it to be my last war to fight in life.
- Have you ever conquered any fears?
Many as I had decided to make my career on Wall Street and finance. The last thing you should show is fear as the will eat you up.
- What is your all-time favorite hobby?
I love to play backgammon.
- Are you a writer or a drawer?
I am a writer or should say. I am trying to be a writer.
- Do you keep a journal? If so, does this help you?
No, I don’t and never did. But now that I am blogging I can see why people do it.
- Sunny days OR rainy cold days?
Sunny days for sure as we don’t have that many where I live.
- Do you prefer music or movies?
- Do you like to travel?
- Which is your favorite Holiday?
- Do you like sport. If yes, which one?
- If you could have only one book, which one will you choose?
- Do you prefer the mountain or the sea?
- How to you dress?
- Where would you love to live?
- Do you have a sweet tooth?
- Do you like tattoos?
- Do you have a pet. If yes, what is it?
I am looking forward to reading your answers.
Wishing you the greatest day!
Peace and serenity