Thank you so much for your nominations Bipolar (-Notice Me Aliens-). It is my first therefore I’ll probably make some mistakes in the process. I do apologize in advance! I guess the next step is to answer the questions. Here they are:
- The questions I have for you if you wish to answer:
- What is your favorite hobby/passion? I have several hobbies but my favorite must be playing the blues on my Strat Fender electric guitar
- How many languages can you speak? I speak 3 fluently and I can get by on 2 other
- You like animals? I love animals, I have a big dog and a cat.
- You ever play a video game? If yes what is your favorite? Unfortunately, I do not play video games, the last I played decades ago was packman.
- You have any piercing? No, I don’t have any.
- You have any tattoo? Yes, I do, two very large ones.
- The last book you have read? The Glory And The Dream by William Manchester
- Your goals/dreams for the future? To find some balance in life in between the real world and my bipolarity and a secure job.
- What you think about the “stigma” of mental illness? They are one of the worst problems we have and we need to break them. I wrote several articles about it. It is extremely dangerous and is directly linked to death within the SMDs.
- Favorite flavor of pizza? The one with fresh Parma ham put on it, just before serving.
- Morning or night? Night for sure.